E-Mail Marketing Integration for Salesforce
Connect your Salesforce CRM with the CleverReach Newsletter Plugin
Spotify, Levi’s, BMW and DHL create & send their newsletters with CleverReach. Why? Because CleverReach is easy to use and at the same time meets all the requirements of a professional email marketing tool. With the CleverReach plugin for Salesforce, your team can quickly and easily create high-performing newsletters, create autoresponders, and send sophisticated automated email campaigns to your customers - without any programming skills. Use our great selection of templates or upload your own. Our plugin seamlessly connects our professional newsletter software with your valuable data.
Benefits & Module description
The integration directly connects our CleverReach Email Marketing Tool with your Salesforce CRM. All your important data from “Salesforce“ is instantly and continuously added and updated in the CleverReach newsletter tool. The synchronization saves you valuable time and trouble. At the same time, you avoid errors that often occur during a manual import or export.
The following Salesforce data are synchronized:
- Newsletter subscriptions and unsubscribes
- First and last name, gender, age, birthday, address details …
- All data you collect and want to use for segmentation and personalized mailings: customer inquiries, previous contact occasions, interests in services/products, hobbies…
- Because it’s that simple!
Use these helpful data for personalized news and offers, your customers really want. Benefit from more opens and clicks. This is your key to more success: Turn your customers into your fans – and boost your sales.
To download, switch to the Salesforce Appexchange, click on "Get It Now" in the upper right corner, download the plugin and install it without much effort in the Salesforce backend.
Go to Salesforce AppExchange for further details on pricing and test installations. For individual installations, customizations or migration of campaigns, please contact us directly! Also contact us for questions concerning non-profit organizations or volume discounts.
Then you can quickly and easily connect Salesforce with CleverReach. Your Salesforce data will then be synchronized with your recipient lists and you’re ready to create and send your first email newsletter.
Overview of the key figures
- Easily create and send email newsletters with our Drag & Drop Editor
- Unlimited variety of templates: Use our free newsletter templates or transfer your own template from whatever system with our Template Converter directly to CleverReach
- Analyze success and optimize your newsletters
- GDPR-compliant, highest security standards, Email Marketing made in Germany
- free support & online seminars
- The right pricing for everyone: customized, changeable at any time, no contract term - scales for small and big contact lists: Flex or occasional senders, Essential for regular senders or Enterprise for big players
If you have any questions, please contact our support team who’ll be happy to assist you.
Connect CleverReach and Salesforce
The CleverReach Salesforce newsletter integration is set up in minutes, so you can get started with your successful newsletter marketing right away.
The plug-in was developed by logicline and is available through the Salesforce AppExchange, where you will also find further information on prices or test installations.
- a Salesforce edition starting from “Professional” level
- Admin rights to install the package
- a CleverReach account, since your access data is requested during the configuration.
Install the Salesforce newsletter plugin from CleverReach in a few simple steps.
Switch to the Salesforce AppExchange now, click on "Get It Now" in the upper right corner, download the plugin and install it in the Salesforce backend.
Salesforce is the world's leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, enabling enterprises to connect with their customers in a very comprehensive way. The application provides companies of all sizes - from small businesses to large corporations - with their products and services for rent. Customers don't need special hardware or download programs; instead, Salesforce products are deployed exclusively in the cloud. That means Salesforce customers can access their data from anywhere, on any device.
Salesforce is more than just a product – it’s a complete, integrated solution for managing all relationships and interactions with a company’s customers. The program grows with the requirements and can be adapted to the growth and the associated changes in customer management.
Individual services can be booked as required in a modular system.
Salesforce offers products for the following sectors:
- Community / Collaboration
- Application development
The applications can be used individually or combined with each other.