How to integrate CleverReach into your Jimdo page
If you’d like to include a CleverReach newsletter signup form on your Jimdo page, simply read on and find out how to do it:
- Log into your CleverReach account.
- Then click on Forms in the left menu bar and hit the Add form button.
- Now create a new form and either select an existing recipient list or simply create a new one (see screenshot). Then click Save.
- Select the version that suits your needs.
- After that, go to Source code / Distribution and click on Subscribe.
- Copy the generated source code from the Copy and add to your own website field.
- Now log into your Jimdo page.
- Decide whether you would like to add the CleverReach email signup form to the content area or sidebar of your Jimdo page.
- Create a Widget/HTML Element in the selected area, enter the code and hit save.
- Reload your Jimdo page and look at the result.