WooCommerce Newsletter Plugin
Email Marketing for WooCommerce with the CleverReach Integration
Our CleverReach email marketing plugin for your WooCommerce online shop makes your customer contact personal! Make use of the various benefits of the newsletter plugin:
- Benefit from the bi-directional data exchange between your WooCommerce online shop and our CleverReach newsletter tool.
- Create professional newsletters for your customers without any programming skills.
- Send GDPR-compliant email with our feature-rich and secure email marketing software.
- Create single-track or multi-level automation workflows for sales promotions, after an abandoned cart (coming in fall 2021) or for reactivating your customers.
- Tagging allows you to send offers tailored to your subscribers’ preferences.
- No risks for you through flexible pricing models without a contract term.
The Features of our Email Marketing Tool
Unlike a simple WooCommerce email customizer, that only allows you to change the look of you WooCommerce emails, CleverReach is a complete and feature-rich newsletter software. Select your template from a collection of free templates, use our drag & drop editor for creating strong-selling newsletters and monitor your success with the CleverReach reporting. The most important features at a glance:
- Create and send beautiful email newsletters with our newsletter editor
- Responsive and free templates for every industry and occasion
- Reporting: analyze your success and optimize your emails
- GDPR-compliant, highest security standards, email marketing made in Germany
- Free Support & webinars
- Always the right price plan: customized, changeable at any tie, no contract term – scales for small & big contact lists. Flex for occasional senders, Essential for frequent senders or Enterprise plans for big players.
If you have any questions, take a look at our Help-Center.
What Your Customers Will Love
- want to be surprised by extraordinary snacks from all around the world
- are happy to be presented with the latest products for babies
- hope for a cheap offer to buy a new mattress
- are reminded on time to order their favorite tea
In a perfect world with CleverReach and WooCommerce, your customers can’t wait to get your next newsletter because they get exactly the offers they want. When the shopping experience turns into a spending spree you know you got everything right. Your customer is happy, you are happy, and we are happy!
Installation / Download: Connect CleverReach and WooCommerce
The CleverReach WooCommerce newsletter plugin is set up withing just a few minutes so you can get started with your successful newsletter marketing right away. There are three ways to install the CleverReach® newsletter module for WooCommerce:
- Uploading the plugin as a .zip file in WordPress
- Installation directly in the WordPress marketplace
- Manual installation
1. Uploading the Plugin as a .ZIP File in WordPress
If you want to upload the email marketing plugin as a .zip file, please contact our CleverReach service team to get the file. Contact us via our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as they’ve sent you the file, do the following:
- Step 1: Log into your WordPress account.
- Step 2: There are two options:
- Multisite:If you’re the admin of several WordPress websites and want to activate the plugin, navigate to “My Sites“ ->“ Network Admin“ -> „Plugins” and select „Add new“.
- Singlesite WordPress Installation: Click on „Plugins“ in the sidebar and select „Add New“.
- Step 3: Click on “Upload Plugin“.
- Step 4: Then click on “Choose File“ and “Install Now“.
- Step 5: Last but not least click on “Activate“.
- Step 6: You can now find the CleverReach newsletter plugin in the „WooCommerce“ section in the main menu on the left of your WordPress account:
Installation Directly in the WordPress Marketplace
You can also directly get the plugin via the search bar in the WordPress plugins section.
- Step 1: Log into your WordPress account.
- Step 2:
- If you have a multisite, navigate to “Network Admin“, click on “Plugins“ in the left sidebar and select “Add New“.
- If you have a singlesite, click on “Plugins“ in the left navigation bar and select “Add New“.
- Step 3: Enter “cleverreach” in the search bar and select our plugin for WooCommerce or click here: CleverReach Plugin for WooCommerce.
- Step 4: Click on “Install Now“. The installation is completed after just a few seconds.
- Step 5: Activate the plugin by clicking on “Activate“.
- Step 6: You can now find the plugin in the “WooCommerce“ section in the left menu bar of your WordPress account.
The third option is to manually upload the plugin.
- Step 1: Copy the plugin source code file into the /wp-content/plugins/ file of your WordPress entity.
- Step 2: The plugin is then available in the „Plugins“ section. Click on it and „Activate it“.
- Step 3: You can now find the plugin in the „WooCommerce“ section in the main menu (on the left side) of your WordPress account.
Updating the Plugin
Like all WordPress plugins, there are regular updates for the WooCommerce email marketing plugin by CleverReach as well. Updating the plugin is simple and fast. Just follow one of the procedures above. We recommend to disable the plugin temporarily before updating it.
WooCommerce is a free online shop plugin for WordPress. With more than 50 million downloads it’s one of the most common eCommerce systems worldwide – more than one third of all online shops use it.
Thanks to a large number of extensions, WooCommerce is extremely flexible and at the same time as easy to set up as WordPress. That’s why WooCommerce is especially suited for beginners.
In a WooCommerce store you can sell not only physical goods, but also digital products such as downloads; with the help of appropriate plugins also bookings, memberships and subscriptions.
Developers and the extensive community provide for always new extensions and features, so that even complex and extensive stores can be set up.
In order to comply with country-specific legal regulations, there are also special plugins that can be used to adapt the respective WooCommerce store to the applicable law (for example, the German one).