WordPress newsletter plugin by CleverReach®
The official newsletter plugin for WordPress by CleverReach®
Doodle, kununu, bugatti and many more businesses use CleverReach® for their email marketing. Why? Because it’s just so easy! With a few clicks you can create your own, beautifully designed newsletter, even without any programming skills. Download the CleverReach® plugin now and add it to your WordPress backend.
All advantages of our plugin in 7 pictures
Video: Installation of WordPress Plugin
The CleverReach® Newsletter Plugin: What Does It Do?
The CleverReach® plugin creates a direct connection to your WordPress account. All relevant data of your users will be automatically transmitted to CleverReach® and is constantly updated. In addition, you can use your CleverReach® registration forms for your WordPress page to attract even more readers to your newsletter!
This data will be synchronized:
• WordPress users will be added to your contact list. A “newsletter” checkbox will be added to the default WordPress user registration, so you can explicitly mark users as email subscribers
• Data such as: First and last name, gender, age, birthday, address, interests…
• Your web content that you can simply drag and drop into your newsletters in our user-friendly editor
• Your subscription forms will be available in your WordPress backend and can also be changed from here
Email marketing made easy: Use your WordPress data to create newsletters that your readers will love! You will profit from more opens and more clicks with less effort.
All Features of CleverReach®
• Create and send newsletters with our user-friendly drag & drop editor
• Many different responsive templates for free
• Bring your own template and convert it to CleverReach®
• Analyze the success of your mailings with our reporting
• Use tags to individualize your newsletters
• GDPR-compliant registration forms
• Free email support and regular posts on PUSHIII
• Improve user retention in your sleep with THEA, our email automation
• CleverReach® is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
Blacklist Check, create newsletters, newsletter editor, HTML- and source code editor, newsletter templates for every occasion, responsive email templates, A/B split tests, spam and design tests, image processing, RSS feeds, dynamic content, import functions, segment lists of recipients, Double-Opt-In registration forms, automatic bounce management, automatic unsubscribe management, send newsletters, personalized newsletter delivery, Social Media Integration, Reporting & Tracking, open rates, click rates, unsubscribe rates, unsubscribes, multi-level bounce management, Google Analytics Integration, Conversion Tracking, automated mailings, Lifecycle Email Marketing, THEA – The Email Marketing Automation, Autoresponder, Follow-Ups, Whitelisting, CSA: Certified Senders Alliance, Newsletter Client Testing, SPF: Senders Policy Framework, GDPR compliance, SSL encoding, Integrations for many shopsystems, Customer Relation Management Systems (CMS) and Content Management Systems (CMS), industry solutions for agencies and small businesses direct mailing, Import of CSV files, rfree software, Typo3 newsletters, import Excel files, forms, direct marketing and much more!
If you have any questions, please contact our service team. We are happy to help!
Installation of the CleverReach® plugin
If you have enabled Multisite, navigate to “My Sites -> Network Admin -> Plugins”. If you have a single-site environment, navigate to “Plugins” in the sidebar menu.
Go to the “Add New” submenu item, and if you have a zip archive, upload it to WordPress. If you don’t have a zip archive, you can get the extension directly from WordPress using the search bar and entering “Cleverreach”.
The third option is to manually upload the plugin folder by using FTP and uploading the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder.
If you have enabled Multisite, you can enable the plugin for all sites by going to “Plugins -> Installed Plugins” with “Network Admin” selected from “My Sites” and activate the plugin by selecting “Network Activate”.
Another option is to enable the plugin only for a specific site by going to “My Sites -> Specific Site” and then navigate to “Plugins” in the menu tab and activate the plugin.
If you have a single site, navigate to “Plugins -> Installed Plugins” and activate the plugin.
You can access your CleverReach® plugin by navigating to “WordPress > CleverReach®”
You can now create a new account at CleverReach or connect your existing one with WordPress. For the synchronization, you decide if
- none of the WordPress users should be transmitted as subscribers
- all of the WordPress users should be transmitted as subscribers
- only users with the role “subscriber” should be transmitted as such
After your selection the plugin starts synchronizing your data with CleverReach®. Now it’s time to get started – you can create your first newsletter or integrate a CleverReach® subscription form directly from the plugin onto your site.
Since 2003 WordPress is the software for everyone. Users can create their very own website for free. The usability and flexibility are cherished by developers, designers and bloggers alike. Today, over 32% of all websites online use WordPress as their preferred plattform for their content.