Newsletter Marketing Integration for TYPO3
Simply connect CleverReach® with TYPO3 for powerful email marketing!
Bugatti, Danone, Redbull and Greenpeace design and send their newsletters with CleverReach®. Because it is as easy as it gets! Increase customer retention with our clever and effective software. Our user-friendly interface makes it easy for beginners and professional marketeers alike to send their recipients beautiful and relevant newsletters.
7 images: All advantages for TYPO3 customers
CleverReach®: Simply awesome email marketing
The CleverReach® extension connects our professional newsletter software directly with your TYPO3 backend. You avoid mistakes and save your time with our automatic synchronization.
Following data will be synchronized with our extension automatically:
- TYPO 3 users will be added to your contact list. A “newsletter” checkbox will be added to the default TYPO3 user registration, so you can explicitly mark users as email subscribers
- Data such as: First and last name, gender, age, birthday, address, interests…
- Your web content that you can simply drag and drop into your newsletters in our user-friendly editor
Our extension helps you to keep your recipients informed about products, events, announcements and editorial content. With our legally compliant signup forms, you are always on the safe side when generating new addresses.
Your profit: More email openings, more clicks and less effort – even more so with our easy email automation THEA. Here’s the key to your success!
Our most important features
Since 2007, the team of CleverReach® works with and for customers on a growing number of features, such as:
- Easily create and send email newsletter with our drag & drop editor
- Integrate current news and content from your website into your newsletter with one click
- Free email templates, ready to use. Or simply import your own templates from other platforms into CleverReach® with our Template Converter
- Analyse your success with our reportings and optimize your newsletters accordingly
- GDPR compliant, highest security standards, email marketing made in Germany
- Free email support and online seminars (live and on demand)
- The right price plan for everybody; customizable and changeable at any time, no contract term, rates for small and big recipient lists: Flex for occasional senders, Essential for regular senders or Enterprise for big enterprises
How to connect CleverReach® with TYPO3
Step 1: Go to the main menu and click on “Extensions” in the Admin Tools section.
Step 2: If you have already downloaded the zip. file to your archive, upload it to Typo3.
Alternatively, if you don’t have a zip. file, you can find the extension in the Typo3 Extension Manager.
Either you download or upload the extension, Typo3 will automatically install it.
The CleverReach® extension appears on the list of your installed extensions. You can access it via your main menu.
Extension Configuration Typo3 v7.x – v8.x
Step 3: To configure CleverReach®, go to the list of your installed extensions and click on the “Configure” icon.
To synchronize your existing frontend users as subscribers please check ‘syncUsersAsSubscribers’.
Extension Configuration Typo3 v9.x
Step 3: Click on the ‘Settings’ tab in the sidebar menu, under the “ADMIN TOOLS” section:
Step 4: Please choose “Extension configuration”
Step 5: From the extension list, click on the ‘official_cleverreach’.
Step 6: To synchronize existing frontend users as subscribers please check ‘syncUsersAsSubscribers’ field.
What customers will appreciate
- wait expectantly for the newest models of your kitchen sinks
- rely on the event reminders of your city news
- are happy about attractive deals for their next vacation
- don’t want to miss out on your next fitness workshop
In the perfect world of CleverReach® and TYPO3, your customers look forward to your next newsletters, because every single one of them is exactly to their taste. And when your customers are so satisfied that they recommend you to others, you can be sure to have done everything right.
You are happy, the customer is happy, and we are happy, too!
The Content Management System TYPO3 was developed in 1997 by the danish developer Kasper Skårhøj. As websites became more and more complex, he looked for a way to control the content and design of a website seperately, yet in the same system. Today, TYPO3 is used as the preferred CMS by more than 500.000 websites, intranets, web and mobile applications.