Newsletter Marketing for your Shopware shop
Spotify, Levi’s & DHL create & send their newsletters with CleverReach®. Why? – It’s email marketing made easier. Benefit from our efficient software & flexible pricing without a contract term – with your Shopware online shop.
Gallery: Get Connected!
Synchronized Shopware data
The extension directly connects our CleverReach® Email Marketing tool with your Shopware online shop. All your important „Shopware data“ will instantly and automatically be updated and completed in the CleverReach® newsletter tool. The synchronization saves you time and trouble. At the same time, you avoid errors that often occur during a manual import and export.
- Newsletter subscriptions and unsubscribes
- First and last name, interests, gender, age, birthday, address details …
- purchased items, revenue, frequency of purchases, average shopping cart, order number, item number, product name, price, currency, quantity, amount
- product details of your Shopware products like image, text, price, size, material …
- It’s as simple as that!
Use valuable data to create personal offers your customers really want. Your benefits: more opens, more clicks and more conversions! This is the key to increasing sales: your customers buy more and more frequently – Profit. Profit. Profit.
Click on the top right „Shopping cart“ button, go to „Checkout“ and simply connect your online shop with CleverReach® after your Shopware login.
After successfully connecting both systems, your shop data and lists of recipients will be synchronized and you’re ready to create and send your first email newsletter.
- Easily create and send email newsletters with the drag & drop editor
- Responsive and free templates for various industries and occasions
- Analyze success and optimize your newsletters
- Highest safety standards, Email Marketing made in Germany
- Free support & webinars
- The right pricing for everyone: customized, changeable at any time, no contract term – Scales for small and big contact lists: prepaid for occasional senders, flat rate for regular senders or high volume for big players
Lots of additonal features: Blacklist Check, create newsletters, newsletter editor, newsletter templates for every occasion, email templates, A/B split tests, spam tests, image processing, RSS feeds, dynamic content, import functions, segment lists of recipients, Double-Opt-In registration forms, automatic bounce management, automatic unsubscribe management, send newsletters, personalized newsletter delivery, Social Media Integration, Reporting & Tracking, open rates, click rates, unsubscribe rates, unsubscribes, multi-level bounce management, Google Analytics Integration, Conversion Tracking, automated mailings, Lifecycle Email Marketing, THEA – The Email Marketing Automation, Autoresponder, Follow-Ups, Whitelisting, CSA, Certified Senders Alliance, Design tests, Newsletter Client Testing SPF, Senders Policy Framework, Email Authentication, SSL encoding, WordPress Plugin, direct mailing, Import of CSV files, responsive templates, free software, Typo3 newsletters, import Excel files, forms, direct marketing and much more!
You want to use the extension? Then click on the top right „Shopping cart“ button, go to „Checkout“ and simply connect your online shop with CleverReach® after your Shopware login. Your shop data will be synchronized in the blink of an eye. Now you are ready to create and send your first email newsletter.
If you have any questions contact our support team that will gladly help you with any of your problems.
Appreciated customers buy more stuff
- are reminded to buy a new pen before school starts
- are happy to receive make up tips for their skin type and other product recommendations
- buy the long awaited sitting room suite as part of your summer sales
- are reminded on time to order new supplementary food for their four-legged darling
In a perfect world with CleverReach® and Shopware, your customers can’t wait to get your next newsletter because they get exactly the offers they want. When the shopping experience turns into a spending spree you know you got everything right. Your customer is happy, you are happy and we are happy!
That’s what we call a win – win – win situation!
Connect CleverReach® and Shopware
How to integrate the CleverReach® newsletter plugin in your Shopware application:
- To install the CleverReach® newsletter plugin, change to the Shopware Store.
- Click on the green button “Add to cart” and then on “Checkout”.
- Log into your Shopware account and confirm that you have read the terms and conditions.
- Now click on the button “Order payable ” – don’t worry, the integration is free of charge – to download the module.
- After the installation/update you will find the plugin in your Shopware menu bar under[Marketing]. To open the plugin, click[Marketing] in the top menu bar and then click on CleverReach® as shown in the image below.
A new window opens:
After that, everything runs automatically during the connection process:
- A new list of recipients called “Shopware” is created in CleverReach®.
- When your recipient data is transferred, a type of “mirroring” is performed in Shopware and all your customer data is transferred to the “Shopware” recipient list at CleverReach®. In addition to the email address, the recipient list contains many other data fields. These data fields, as well as segments and tags are also created automatically.
Please note: One Shopware list is created at a time. If you have already created a list of recipients called Shopware in CleverReach®, the new data will be added and compared immediately to make sure duplications do not occur.
Each one of the new recipients is tagged automatically. By default, all your Shopware customers are tagged as follows:
This is the key:
- SW = Shopware
- G = Group
- Default = Standard
This tag means that the recipient is currently part of the Shopware standard list of recipients.
In our example, the recipient also gets another tag:
The tag combines the following elements:
- SW = Shopware
- S = Subshop
- CleverReach_demo_shop = “Demo-Shop” is an exemplary name for the sub shop, the recipient is saved under
This means the additional indexing after the respective sub shop at Shopware. With the help of tags (or tagging) you filter by different customer groups and sub shops if you have several shops.
Have more questions? Submit a request