Newsletter Marketing App for Shopify
E-Mail Marketing with personal offers for your Shopify clients
Make your customer contact more personal with our CleverReach® email marketing app for your Shopify online shop:
- Quickly and easily send professional newsletters to your customers with our secure email marketing software that offers you lots of features – and the best thing: you don’t need any programming skills.
- Benefit from the bi-directional data transfer and other advantages of our integration solution for your Shopify online shop.
- Create single-track or multi-level automation workflows for sales promotions, abandoned carts or for reactivating your customers!
- Your subscribers receive personalized offers – thanks to tagging.
- Directly integrate discount codes from your shop in your newsletters.
- Benefit from flexible pricing models and no fixed contract terms.
Please note: In July 2020, we have released a new plugin version with the features mentioned above. If you already are a CleverReach user using the Shopify plugin, you’ll easily migrate to the new version v3, without having to sign up again.
Find more details in our help center post “Shopify Plugin – Installation and Features”.
In 7 images: CleverReach® Plugin for Shopify
Video: Shopify & CleverReach® – Awesome conversions!
Video: Installation CleverReach® Plugin for Shopify
Benefits & Module Description
You have a Shopify shop and want to send emails to your customers? The CleverReach® email marketing app for Shopify directly connect your Shopify online shop with CleverReach®. The plugin continually and automatically updates all your data bi-directionally. This means, data transfer takes place in both directions – in real time. Newsletter unsubscribes are transferred from CleverReach® to Shopify, everything that happens in Shopify is transferred to CleverReach®.
First synchronization and creating your recipient list
During the synchronization process, a recipient list with data fields, segments and tags is created automatically. Simply use your data and tags to send personal emails. Your customers get offers, they really enjoy. Benefit from more opens, clicks and conversions – thanks to email automation it all happens completely automated!
Before the first import, you can decide who of your subscribers is transferred: newsletter subscribers only, buyers or other contacts, or simply everyone in your list. The data sets are transferred to CleverReach® as active recipients and are added to the Shopify list. There they receive so-called “Special tags”:
- Subscribers: All people who have signed up for your newsletter.
- Buyers: All people who have purchased something in your shop. This also includes guest buyers.
- (Other) Contacts: All people, who have neither subscribed to your newsletter nor purchased anything. In a nutshell, that’s everybody else left in your database.
Please note: You must have collected all data in compliance with the GDPR.
Our Shopify is GDPR conform: Your customers can request information on the data stored about them at any time. If they do, you’ll receive a notification in the plugin and can quickly send your customers a reply on their request.
The following Shopify data will be synced:
- Newsletter subscriptions and unsubscribes (newsletter status “yes” or “no”)
- Data fields: Details such as first name, last name, street, ZIP code, city, country, company and shop are created as data fields.
- Order-/Purchase details are also created as data fields: Last order date, number of orders, total expenses of all orders
- Purchase details: products, revenue, order number, product number, price, currency, number of orders, total expenses of all orders…
- Product information of your Shopify items like image, text, price, sizes, material…
- Product tags from Shopify such as product category, brand, and attributes like color are transferred to CleverReach and are stored in the recipient data set.
You can edit the settings of the plugin whenever you like and select further contacts you want to synchronize. Find detailled instructions in our Help Center post “Special Tags and tag-based email creation process in our integrations”.
Need an example? The data field “Number of orders” allows you to see how many orders your customer has placed. The data field “Total expenses of orders” allows you to filter for the sales your customer has generated. Use these small pieces of information to contact customers who have placed more than 50 orders or generated more than 1,000 euros in your shop.
Use the field “last order date” to reactivate inactive customers with email automation workflows.
This is the key to more sales: your clients make more purchases more often, so win, win, win.
More helpful features of the Shopify-CleverReach-Plugin
- Signup form: During the installation process, a signup form is automatically created in your CleverReach account. Simply integrate it in your shop.
- Tag-based email creation process: Special tags simplify segmentation. They are not only created automatically, you can also directly select them during the email creation process.
- Abandoned cart: Send reminders to people who have abandoned their shopping cart in your shop. Simply enable the feature. Find more on that in our Help Center post “Create abandoned cart emails with THEA”
- Set up and send out an email newsletter easily with the Drag & Drop-Editor
- Responsive, free templates for different industries and occasions
- Easy success analysis and newsletter optimization
- Highest security standards, email marketing Made in Germany
- Free support & online seminars
- The right price for everyone: custom-made, always adjustable, no contract period – scaling for small & large address lists, prepaid for casual senders, flat rare for frequent senders or High Volume for big players
Many other functions: newsletter set up, newsletter editor, occasion-related newsletter templates, A/B Split Tests, Spam Tests, image editing, photo editing, RSS Feeds, dynamic contents, importing functions, recipient lists segmenting, double opt-in registration forms, automatic bounce management, automatic cancellation management, blacklist check, newsletter sending, personalized newsletter sending, social media integration, reporting & tracking, opening rate, click rate, cancellation rate, cancellations, multiple level bounce management, Google Analytics integration, conversion tracking, fully automated mailings, Lifecycle-E-Mail-Marketing, THEA – eamil marketin automation, auto-responder, follow-ups, whitelisting, CSA, Certified Senders Alliance, design tests, Newsletter Client Testing, SPF, Senders Policy Framework, email authentication, SSL encryption, WordPress Plugin, direct mailing, importing of CSV files, responsive templates, free software, Typo3 Newsletter, Excel file importing, forms, direct marketing and many more!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team whose members are always very happy to help.
Valued clients buy more
- like to be surprised by funny smartphone cases
- will be pleased by a cool gift idea for a cycling fan
- will try the newest wine recommendation and thus discover their new favorite drink
In a perfect world with CleverReach® and Shopify, your clients are always looking out for your next newsletter because they’re getting the offers that they wish for. If your client’s happy, then you’re happy and we are happy too!
We call this a win-win-win situation!
Installation / Download
The CleverReach® Shopify Integration is set up and ready to use within just a few minutes:
- Click on the following button and enter your Shopify-URL in the screen window:
- If you have not been logged in before, the login window for your Shopify online shop will open.
- This will take you to the Shopify backend and you can start installing the CleverReach® App by clicking “install app”.
- Now the plugin can be activated.
The cloud-based, multi-channel sales platform Shopify is aimed at small to medium-sized retail companies. Shopify makes it easier to bring together and organize your users and all sales activities (online and stationary) in this one platform: The beloved sales software takes into account not just online sales channels like web shops, marketplaces, apps or social networks, but also very traditional outlets like local stores or selling stalls.
With help from the Shopify Newsletter Plugin your CleverReach® Account will be easily connected to your Shopify Account.