CleverReach® – Professional Email Marketing for your Magento Shop
Spotify, Levi’s & DHL create and send their newsletters with CleverReach®. Why? CleverReach® is easy to handle and at the same time meets all requirements for a professional email marketing tool. With CleverReach®, your team can easily create strong-selling newsletters and autoresponders and send multi-level email campaigns to your customers – without any programming skills. Use our integration solution for your Magento online shop. Smoothly connect our professional newsletter software with your valuable data.
Gallery: get connected!
Video: CleverReach® – the email newsletter extension that boosts your Magento shop!
Video: connect Magento with CleverReach®
Features of the extension
Our extension directly connects the CleverReach® Email Marketing Tool with your Magento shop. All your „shop data“ will instantly and automatically be updated and completed in the CleverReach® newsletter tool:
- Synchronized data:
- Newsletter subscriptions and unsubscribes
- Personal customer data like first name, last name, interests, gender, age, birthday, address details…
- Order/purchase information like purchased products, revenue, purchase frequency, average shopping cart, order number, article number, product name, price, currency, quantity…
- Access the following content to integrate it in your newsletter:
- Product search, to place your shop products in your email with image, text, price, size, material …
- Text and dynamic content from your own website
- Monitor your success at a glance:
- Conversion Tracking with our Connect link extension) for evaluating orders and revenue generated through your email campaigns
- If you have several shops: keep an overview – with a multi-shop allocation
Your customer- and product data is always up to date due to real-time synchronization. With the Conversion Tracking Reporting, you always know what your customers love. Use these valuable insights to create personal offers your customers really want. Create placeholders for your mailing and our tool inserts your predefined text blocks or product recommendations. Benefit from more opens, more clicks and more conversions!
This is the key to more revenue – your customers will buy more stuff more often.
Always the right plan: Choose between our flat rate or High Volume pricing plan. For your smaller projects, we also offer a prepaid solution. You can change your plan at any time.
Features of CleverReach®
Since 2007, we design all the facets of email marketing with and for our customers. The result – a vast number of CleverReach® features:
- Three ways of creating email newsletters: Drag & Drop editor,HTML editor or our source code editor for challenging adjustments
- A/B Split Tests
- Dynamic content
- Automated email campaigns and complex multi-level workflows with our automation tool THEA
- Extensive and meaningful reporting and tracking • Free responsive and seasonal templates
- Autoresponder and Follow-Up emails• Highest security standards, Email Marketing made in Germany
- Free support & online seminars
Many other functions: newsletter set up, newsletter editor, occasion-related newsletter templates, A/B Split Tests, Spam Tests, image editing, photo editing, RSS Feeds, dynamic contents, importing functions, recipient lists segmenting, double opt-in registration forms, automatic bounce management, automatic cancellation management, blacklist check, newsletter sending, personalized newsletter sending, social media integration, reporting & tracking, opening rate, click rate, cancellation rate, cancellations, multiple level bounce management, Google Analytics integration, conversion tracking, fully automated mailings, Lifecycle-E-Mail-Marketing, THEA – eamil marketin automation, auto-responder, follow-ups, whitelisting, CSA, Certified Senders Alliance, design tests, Newsletter Client Testing, SPF, Senders Policy Framework, email authentication, SSL encryption, WordPress Plugin, direct mailing, importing of CSV files, responsive templates, free software, Typo3 Newsletter, Excel file importing, forms, direct marketing and many more!
If you have any questions, contact our support team who’ll be happy to assist you.
What your customers will love
Your customersYour customers
- Are longing for volume three of their favorite book
- get inspired to install a new lighting concept in their apartment
- have been wanting to make an appointment for a trial run with their new car for so long
- are happy to be able to order their Christmas decorations directly and conveniently to their home
In a perfect world with CleverReach® and Magento, your customers can’t wait to get your next newsletter because they get exactly the offers they want. When the shopping experience turns into a spending spree you know you got everything right. Your customer is happy, you are happy and we are happy!
That’s what we call a win – win – win – situation!
Integrating the extension
Here are some instructions on how to integrate the CleverReach® newsletter extension in your Magento application:
- Click on the top right button “Add to Cart” and proceed to “Go to Checkout”. Log into your Magento account or create a new Magento account.
- Download the CleverReach® extension.
- Unzip the file in a temporary directory.
- Upload the unzipped file in the Magento installation main directory.
- Go to the Cache Management in the menu panel and deactivate the cache.
- Enter the following to the command line („upgrade database“): php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- You can now find the extension in your Magento menu panel in the “Marketing” section. With a click you select the CleverReach® integration
- After that, enter the following to the command line („deploy static content“): php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Now you will possibly have to correct permissions the Magento installation.
- After opening: „Stores“ ->> „Configurations“ ->> „Extended“ ->> „Extended“ the module will be shown in the menu panel.
You can now carry out the initial configuration. This also just takes a few simple steps. When the integration is activated for the first time, the configurations assistant will appear.