How to integrate CleverReach® into your Jimdo page
If you’d like to include a CleverReach® newsletter signup form on your Jimdo page, simply read on and find out how to do it:
- Log into your CleverReach® account.
- Then click on Forms in the left menu bar and hit the Add form button.
3. Now create a new form and either select an existing recipient list or simply create a new one (see screenshot). Then click Save.
4. Select the version that suits your needs.
5. After that, go to Source code / Distribution and click on Subscribe.
6. Copy the generated source code from the Copy and add to your own website field.
7. Now log into your Jimdo page.
8. Decide whether you would like to add the CleverReach® email signup form to the content area or sidebar of your Jimdo page.
9. Create a Widget/HTML Element in the selected area, enter the code and hit save.
10. Reload your Jimdo page and look at the result.