Social Media Integration for your newsletters
greater reach for your email marketing through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing & Co.
Newsletters are a highly effective way to communicate with a wide array of clients and customers. For most people, social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Xing are a crucial element of online marketing.
We say: Benefit from synergies – connect your newsletter campaigns to social media!
- Let the integration of social media in your email campaigns quickly and easily increase your number of subscribers!
- Insert share buttons to make it easier for your subscribers to share and like your content on social networks
- Share your newsletters with just one click in your company-, blog-, or other accounts.
- Integrate your signup form in your social media pages.
1. Integrate social media buttons: subscribers recommend your content
- Let your customers share content like special offers or events: Simply integrate social media buttons in your newsletters with our drag and drop editor.
- Tip: CleverReach® makes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and XING available in advance
2. Share your newsletter on social media channels
- 4 features prepared in your CleverReach® account to share your newsletter directly with a click on the right icon: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, XING
- Share your newsletter in your social media account with just one click. Open the report of your mailings and click on the button “Social media”.
- To share your newsletter on other networks, just use the respective link for the online version of your newsletter. Copy the link and insert it in the respective page.
- To insert a DOI registration form for your newsletter on your Facebook page, please use the Atipso app.
- Tip: In our exemplary screenshot, we have posted an article from our newsletter in our XING account. You can add additional comments to your post.
3. Newsletter goes social media: greater reach
- Expand your reach by linking your newsletter campaigns to social media.
- Each recipient of your newsletters becomes a potential sharer of your content if you integrate social media buttons – this increases your reach
- New fans that look for your Facebook page not only get the chance to become followers, but sign up for your newsletter with just one click as well.
4. Advantages of 'Likes' and 'Shares'
As a sender of newsletters, you focus on
- Great, up-to-date, relevant content
- Interesting, target group oriented offers
- Appealing design
The goal: Win customers for your business or shop! The best way to do this is by using what you already have: your subscribers! The easier it is for them to share your newsletter, the more likely it is that they’ll do it.
Insert a share button directly in your newsletters and make it easy to share your content.
- One click and your recipients can like and share your newsletter content in their social media accounts.
- That’s how you’ll get a greater reach – virally and with personal recommendation
- Social media followers should also always have the chance to become a subscriber. Reduce the risk of losing prospects by giving them a chance to sign up for your newsletter (via Double-Opt-In) on your Facebook page.
5. Good to know: Tips & Tricks
- The integration of share buttons gives you the chance to track all “likes” and “shares”, the result will be shown in your CleverReach® report.
- Avoid doublings: If you share your newsletter yourself on your social media channel, you shouldn’t have used that content there before.
- Don’t share everything. Why should anyone subscribe to your newsletters if they appear on your social media channels anyway. Share only real highlights.
Get started for free with CleverReach®!
- up to 250 recipients
- and send up to 1.000 emails per month for free!
Our Lite Plan has no limited running-term. There is no setup fee and no contractual obligations.
If you need to send more mailings you can choose between our prepaid plan and our flat rate. Our price plan calculator will tell you which plan is the best for you!