Responsive newsletter templates
Automatic adjustment to every screen size
Know the problem? All your everyday devices have different screen sizes: smartphones, tablets, laptops, iPad mini… does that mean you have to create a newsletter for every single device your newsletter could be displayed on? No! CleverReach® offers you responsive email templates that make sure your newsletters are displayed correctly on every device. The templates recognize the screen size of the different devices and adjusts the display of your newsletter to the respective device.
Advantage: your newsletter is always properly displayed on every device! Just prepare your campaigns and send them with a responsive template. Use the advantages for your email campaigns. True to our principle: professional newsletters – email marketing made easier!
1. Identical display on every device
With our free responsive newsletter templates your content is always perfectly displayed on every device. You find our free responsive templates in our pool of templates. Just like our seasonal templates, our responsive templates can easily be edited in our drag & drop editor and customized to your needs. Create only one version of your newsletter – it’ll be adjusted to different formats automatically.
- Responsive templates are labeled with RESPONSIVE
- See only responsive templates by choosing the category “responsive”
2. Responsive: we make your newsletters look good
We make your newsletters look good on every screen!
Most emails are opened on a mobile device. Make sure your recipients can read their emails wherever they are: at the doctor’s, the grocery store, at the bus stop… many people use these places to quickly check their inboxes and read their emails.
Our responsive templates make your newsletter look good no matter on what device they are displayed.
You can zoom into a non-responsive newsletter, but the content blocks then can’t be displayed properly on the device and must be swiped back and forth. Just one unintentional swipe and your recipients accidently hit a button and are redirected. Annoyed recipients close your newsletter and chances are low they will be opening them again at home.
This won’t happen with a responsive design – your newsletter will be displayed perfectly well on every device. The content of your newsletter is adjusted to the respective screen size:
- Several columns become one
- Scaling of images: Your recipients won’t read what they can’t see. That’s why the header image is made smaller so the text can still be read
- Scaling of buttons: Buttons need to have a certain size to grab the reader’s attention and cause them to perform a certain action. On mobile devices, buttons are enlarged
- Scaling of font size: the font size is adjusted for optimal readability
- Scaling of links: For links, the same rules as for buttons apply. They have to be designed in a proper size to be seen and easy to click on.
3. Optimal display: more interaction
As a sender, you know: the open rates of newsletters are an important figure that varies from industry, type and content of the mailing. But in general, every opening raises the chances of your customer to click on a button or link (call-to-actions). Usually, a newsletter is opened only once. Raise the possibility of your customers to open your newsletter after you send it:
- Responsive templates improve the readability of your newsletter and positively influence your click rates and therefore the success of your mailing
- Well-placed call-to-action buttons can also improve the interaction with your customers
- Place your content centrally for right- and left-handers
- Size is adjusted automatically
With our responsive templates your emails are adapted optimally to every device. Test this before sending:
- In a virtual preview, you see the display of your newsletter on different devices (tablet, smartphones, monitor)
- After a test delivery, you can open your email on different devices and examine it carefully
- With a fee-based design and spam test you can also check the layout of your newsletter for different email clients and if your mailings are delivered correctly.
Responsive templates with CleverReach®
- up to 2,500 recipients
- and send up to 10,000 emails per month for free!
Our free price plan has no limited running-term. There is no setup fee and no contractual obligations.
If you need to send more mailings you can choose between our prepaid plan and our flat rate. Our price plan calculator will tell you which plan is the best for you!