MailOptin Integration for WordPress and CleverReach
Mailoptin Integrates With Your CleverReach Account To Grow Your Email Marketing List
Email marketing is a fantastic way for WordPress users to keep in touch with their readers and increase the traffic on their site.
The MailOptin integration allows WordPress site owners to convert visitors to email subscribers. Turn occasional readers of your blog or online magazine into faithful users.
People who have subscribed to your newsletter regularly get automated email updates as soon as you publish a new post. Alternatively the email sent can also be a daily, weekly or monthly digest of published posts.
Benefits of the MailOptin Integration for WordPress and CleverReach
MailOptin integrates with your CleverReach account to grow your email list. Generate leads on your WordPress page using conversion-optimized newsletter signup forms, and automatically synchronize the data with the email list in your CleverReach account. Also keep your subscribers engaged by sending them event-triggered email campaigns and newsletters.
Find out how to create CleverReach optin-forms to capture leads in this post.
Also browse Setup WordPress New Post Notification to CleverReach Email List.
How to Set Up MailOptin for CleverReach and WordPress
If you want to seamlessly connect your WordPress site to our email marketing tool using MailOptin, then proceed as follows:
- Go to the Integrations Settings page by clicking either on the corresponding item in the sidebar or on the tab in the main menu.
- In the CleverReach Connection section, click the Authorize button.
- You will then be redirected to log in and grant MailOptin access to your CleverReach account.
- Once this is done you will be redirected back to the "MailOptin Connections" page, where the button color is now green to indicate a successful connection.
- The integration is now ready to go and you can generate leads and create newsletters.
You can also find this information at MailOptin under "How to Connect MailOptin With CleverReach".
MailOptin is the ultimate newsletter, lead generation & conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
MailOptin offers a variety of Opt-In forms such as pop-ups, notification bars, slide-ins, sidebar forms and others.
In addition, event-triggered emails can be set up to help subscribers receive notifications of new blog posts and welcome messages.
You can also do an in-depth analysis of page views with MailOptin – this includes exit-intents, scroll-triggers, time on site, page views and more.