Skyvia connects CleverReach to popular CRMs
Integrate CleverReach with Over 100 Cloud Apps and Databases with Skyvia
No-coding CleverReach integration with popular CRMs like Salesforce, Dynamics 365, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, HubSpot and many others. Automate data flows between different applications and never have to enter the same data multiple times.
Load data from CleverReach to popular databases for data analysis in under 5 minutes. Skyvia supports such databases and data warehouses as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Powerful mapping settings allow you to load CleverReach data with sources having different data structure. You can schedule your integration operation to execute it automatically.
Features and Benefits of a CleverReach Integration Built With Skyvia
Skyvia is a data platform offering a number of tools to solve different data-related tasks. It can help with the following scenarios:
- Automatic import of recipients from CRM leads and contacts, e-commerce customers, e-support users, etc. or vice versa
- Import/export CSV from/to file storage
- Copy CleverReach data to the database for data analysis and keep copy up-to-date automatically
- Query CleverReach data from Google Sheets and Excel and create quick refreshable reports
- Perform mass updates and deletes in CleverReach with SQL commands
- Publish CleverReach data online and make it available via widely used protocols and technologies: OData, ODBC, SQL, ADO.NET
How to Connect Skyvia and CleverReach
Connecting Skyvia and CleverReach is very easy. First, you need to sign in to your Skyvia account or create one. Then you open the connection editor, and select the CleverReach connector. Finally, there you need to sign in with CleverReach to allow Skyvia access to CleverReach data.
After this, you can configure your integrations, run queries and set up API endpoints – visually, in convenient wizards and editors.
Skyvia is an all-in-one web service for cloud data integration, backup and management. It is hosted in a secure Azure cloud, and is GDPR and HIPAA compliant.
Skyvia is developed by Devart - a company with 20+ years experience on creating data connectivity solutions and database tools, having more than 40 000 customers, including companies from Fortune 500 and Fortune 100.