Newsletters with attachments
Sending links instead of attachments increases the quality of your newsletters
Why can’t newsletters with attachments be sent?
CleverReach® doesn’t support newsletter attachments because of our quality guidelines. Why, you might ask, when CleverReach® offers a newsletter software for your entire newsletter marketing?
But this explains why you can’t send attachments with CleverReach®:
We want your newsletter campaigns to be successful – attachments negatively influence the performance of your mailings.
- Emails containing attachments are characteristic of spam emails and are likely to be sorted out by spam filters. Chances are that your newsletters may never reach your subscribers’ inboxes. They wouldn’t receive your mailings which negatively affects your reputation.
- Attachments don’t only significantly increase the file size of your emails but also extend load times. Many subscribers won’t be patient enough to wait until everything’s loaded.
- Opens of your newsletters are only measured once. If and how often the attachments have been opened is not ascertainable.
The solution: Send links instead of attachments!
Save your document on your website and send the respective link with your next newsletter.
- This will increase the delivery rates of your newsletter.
- Clicks on the link and the number of downloads of the document will be assessed in detail in your reports. The content of the document can be edited and updated subsequently.
Get started for free with CleverReach®!
- up to 250 recipients
- and send up to 1.000 mails per month for free!
Our free price plan has no limited running-term. There is no setup fee and no contractual obligations.
If you need to send more mailings you can choose between our prepaid plan and our flat rate. Our price plan calculator will tell you which plan is the best for you!