Edit your images directly in our CleverReach® drag & drop editor
Images and graphics are central design elements. They make it easier to read your newsletter, plus they also attract your subscribers’ attention. Our drag and drop editor allows you to easily add images to your mailings.
We say: Create professional mailings with just a few clicks – email marketing made easy!
- Free image processing tool in our editor
- Edit photos and images and put the finishing touches on them
- You don’t need an external image processing software, all features are available in our editor
1. Insert images
Edit your images directly in our CleverReach® newsletter editor. Create your mailing and edit your images exactly the way you need them. How to insert images:
- Use the CleverReach® image database: upload the image and directly embed it into your mailing
- Manage your images externally on your own servers and integrate them via linking.
Please note: It’s not possible to directly embed external images in your mailing. Images are sent exclusively via linking.
2. Select images
- To upload your images, click on an image-element within your mailing that you have dragged to the right place with the drag and drop editor before.
3. Upload images
- Hit the image button in the upper panel
- The properties mask of the image will open. Click “Upload” to open the image management.
- Now you can select your image or upload it from your PC to insert it into your mailing.
4. Using the CleverReach® image database
To easily integrate images into your newsletter and shorten loading times, we’d suggest you use the CleverReach® image database. You don’t need your own server for your email marketing – simply use the web hosting services of CleverReach®.
Our free plan also offers you free image hosting up to a size of 5MB.
As soon as you change to a fee-based plan, the image database automatically expands to 1GB(1024MB), regardless of your chosen price plan.
The extended photo hosting for your newsletters is activated from a yearly minimum turnover from [10 euros] onwards for one year. After that you’d again have to buy at least the minimum prepaid plan. 1GB image hosting is also included in our monthly rates.
5. Edit images
- Select the image in the image management and automatically get to the image editor.
- Or just insert the image into your newsletter and click on the edit button
- You cannot only change the size of your image, there are many more options for you to explore
5. Features of our image processing tool
Choose from this vast collection of features:
- Cut: cut out a detail of an image and define the height and width or use a preadjusted format
- Resize: Change your images with pixel precision. To reduce loading times, it makes sense to use images with a low resolution instead of the originals.
- Enhance: A single click can enhance the quality of parameters like color and exposure
- Effects: Add one of our many filters to your image: black and white, vintage style: there’s a wide range of options
- Frames: rounded corners or white frame lines? Just choose your favorite frame.
- Stickers: how about a fancy clip art sticker?
- Align: turn or mirror your images
- Focus: Draw the attention to a particular part of the image and play with image sharpness
- Brightness: Adjust the brightness of your image
- Contrast: readjust the contrasts of your image
- Saturation: Optimize the color saturation of your image – but note that too much saturation will seem quite unnatural
- Warmth: Achieve more warmth through soft, rich and pastel colors.
- Image sharpening: This feature corrects the sharpness of your image.
- Splash: Everything apart from one detail of the image is shown in black and white.
- Draw: This tool allows you free-hand drawing in your image
- Text: Want to insert text in your image? No problem!
- Red eyes: remove people’s red eyes in your image
- Whiten: This feature gives every person immaculate white teeth
- Blemish: Make small skin blemishes disappear – at least in your image
The use of the image processing tool is incredibly simple: Just click on the respective function and adjust the image by:
- Moving a slider
- Clicking on the effect
- Swiping over the image
Advantage: Edit your images intuitively
Images are an essential element of email marketing and influence the way your mailing is perceived by your readers. That’s why a standardized look is so important, which also includes your images. If you use images from diverse sources, adjust and customize them to your CI or your preferred style – directly in our editor.
- Adjust your mailing and check the result in real-time with our WYSIWYG-editor (what you see is what you get)
- Keep in mind that you’ll use conform image sizes.
- Adjust sharpness and brightness.
- Align your images or change the frame
- Change the focus and emphasize certain parts of the image.
- Label your images and add funny stickers.
Tips for images in your newsletter
You don’t have to be an expert to achieve remarkable results with our image processing editor. Our CleverReach® editor contains all key features to perfect the images for your mailing. There’s no need to download a tool – simply edit your images online in our CleverReach® editor.
- The right image size: Don’t send too large image files – people get easily annoyed when it takes too long to load your images.
- The ideal balance of images and content: Images are a real eye-catcher in your newsletter. But don’t overdo it: your mailing could look overloaded with too many images. Also, spam filters react on too many images and classify your mailing as spam.
- A standardized look: Generate an image code and constantly use it – otherwise your newsletter won’t be enjoyable to read. Adjust image inconsistencies with the image processing tool of our editor.
- Ensure relevance: Always ask yourself whether the image you’re about to add to your mailing is necessary. As some email clients prevent the automatic download of images, your newsletter should also be comprehensible without the images.
- Be careful with image rights: Make sure you’re allowed to use the images you want to integrate into your mailings. Don’t use image you don’t have the copyright for!
Image processing with the CleverReach® drag and drop editor
- up to 250 recipients
- and send up to 1,000 mails per month for free!
Our free price plan has no limited running-term. There is no setup fee and no contractual obligations.
If you need to send more mailings you can choose between our prepaid plan and our flat rate. Our price plan calculator will tell you which plan is the best for you!