All our customers are contractually obliged to comply with the Permission of Marketing regulations to prevent abuse in the form of spam. If you still have reason for a complaint, please contact our Abuse Team email@example.com
. Due to our security measures and Antispam Rules
this doesn't happen often, but when we do receive a complaint we treat it with the utmost priority.
This is how we prevent the abuse of CleverReach®
- Our Support team checks every customer account individually. Each of our customers accounts must be verified before being activated. In addition we require detailed information about the origin of his email lists.
- It is usually not possible, to send emails to email addresses that serve the purpose of general contact information. Examples of such email addresses are like the following: sales@...,webmaster@...,abuse@...etc. Because we believe that in most cases there aren't any real people behind those addresses that subscribe to receive the emails, the usage of such email addresses is not permitted. Most of the time, these kind of addresses are those of companies in which the owners can switch their email addresses.
- Each of our customers can only use our service, when he agrees to our General Terms & Conditions and follows our anti-spam policies. When using our software the client will be notified several times pertaining to these guidelines. An email can only be sent, when our customer sets a checkmark that confirms the acceptance of our guidelines.
- For the purpose of collecting new email addresses, we offer our clients the usage of registration forms that they can implement in their own websites. These forms only work with the secure double-opt-in procedure. This process prevents the reception of unwanted emails. Every registration can be followed and proved through the information provided by the opt-in (source, timestamp, etc.).
- All clients are obligated to integrate a link in every email campaign, which offers the recipient the option to unsubscribe. Additionally, every client must have a complete legal notice within the email that identifies him. Sender address spoofing is also strictly prohibited.
- Soft and hard bounces will automatically be removed from the address lists.
- CleverReach® is a member of the Certified Senders Alliance and is thus subject to strict conditions, which our clients are also obligated to abide to.
Report email abuse
Every email campaign is assigned an individual mailing ID, which can be found in the header of the email. With the help of this ID, we are able to identify the sender of the email and collect information about why the unwanted email was sent. Please include the mailing ID when sending us a complaint; this is very important. Another option is to send us the complete email as an attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org.